WHAT IS IT?
• Seed dressing for application onto canola and mustard seed prior to seeding.
• Unique formulation with high concentrations of Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc
as well as other essential micronutrients.
• The Gel Rheology TechnologyTM keeps the highly concentrated product suspended
and helps with seed adhesion and drying out.
• The product is available in cases of 2 x 10 L jugs, 450 L and 1000 L IBC’s.
WHEN & WHY USE IT?
• Improves early-season establishment of canola in cold and wet soil conditions.
• Provides readily available Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc and other micronutrients that
are limited by the cold and wet conditions.
• The earlier emergence allows canola seedlings to outcompete weeds.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• Primer Canola® reduces the risk of a poor stand and the need to re-seed.
• Canola treated with Primer Canola® cabbages out and bolts quicker, resulting in an earlier
flowering to beat the summer heat.
• Primer Canola® contributes to advanced maturity, earlier dry down and better
management of the harvest operation.
For other Omex Products, Click Here or go to https://www.ynotgoatsltd.com/pages/omex-price-list