WHAT IS IT?
• Seed dressing for application onto cereals seed prior to seeding.
• Unique formulation with high concentrations of Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc
• The Gel Rheology TechnologyTM keeps the highly concentrated product suspended
and helps with seed adhesion and drying out.
• The product is available in 10 L jugs, 450 L and 1000 L IBC’s.
WHEN & WHY USE IT?
• In areas where Copper deficiency (‘pig tailing’, ergot, lodging) is prevalent.
• Cold, wet conditions and when seeding into a dry soil.
• High pH soils; soils with high N levels; sandy and light-textured soils.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• Primer Cu® contributes to stronger roots and stems.
• Primer Cu® maximizes Copper uptake early in the growing season as Copper is placed
in close proximity to the growing root tips.
• Primer Cu® helps prevent deficiency symptoms (‘pig tailing’, lodging
and exposure of ergot).
• Primer Cu® corrects deficiency, preserves yield and prevents maturity delays.
For other Omex Products, Click Here or go to https://www.ynotgoatsltd.com/pages/omex-price-list