WHAT IS IT?
• Seed dressing for application onto pulse seed (peas, lentils, chickpeas,…).
• Unique formulation with high concentrations of Phosphorus, Potassium,
Zinc and Manganese.
• Contains Calcium for root structure and nodulation.
• Rhizobia-friendly formulation.
• The Gel Rheology TechnologyTM keeps the highly concentrated product suspended
and helps with seed adhesion and drying out.
• The product is sold in cases of 1 x 10 L of Pulse Primer® and 1 x 10 L of Primer Mn®.
WHEN & WHY USE IT?
• Cold and wet conditions and when seeding into a dry soil.
• High and Low pH soils, heavy manure land, soils with low organic matter.
• Sandy and light-textured soils.
• Heavy textured soil with high Mg content.
• Most importantly when farming a land with challenging soil-borne/seed-borne
diseases thriving under wet conditions.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• Pulse Pak® enhances secondary root development which maximizes the uptake
of all nutrients.
• Pulse Pak® triggers the crop’s natural defenses (i.e. Phytoalexins), which in conjunction
with the fungicide seed treatment:
• improves the control of soil- and seed-borne disease;
• prevents root rots and damping-off;
• improves crop emergence and establishment;
• and helps preserve yield.
For other Omex Products, Click Here or go to https://www.ynotgoatsltd.com/pages/omex-price-list