Humic Acid 12%
Prevent deficiencies and provide optimum nutrition.
Humic acid is a group of molecules that bind to, and help
plant roots receive, water and nutrients which can dramatically increase yields.
Our formulation works in 3 distinct ways to help you achieve maximum results through Chemical, Biological and Physical effects in the soil.
1. Chemical effect in the soil.
- Sequestering/chelating agent unlocks the nutrients in the soil.
- High cation exhange capacity retains nutrients in the root zone and improves nutrient uptake.
- Enhances nitrogen and phosphorus efficiancy.
- Ties up sodium in saline soils.
2. Biological effect in the soil.
- Stimulates soil biological activity that improves long term health of your soil.
- Enhances breakdown of chemical residues left in soils.
- 1 litre of liquid has a carbon concentration that is equal to 7-8 tonne of organic manure.
3. Physical effect in the soil
- Improves soil structure for better aeration and water movement.
- Improves water holding capacity of the soil 3-7x.