WHAT IS IT?
• FortisTM is a low salt index liquid fertilizer with high levels of Copper, Manganese and Zinc.
• The product is formulated with fully water soluble ingredients and OMEX®’s proprietary
technology that enhances uptake and translocation, while minimizing tissue damage.
• The product is available in 10 L jugs, 450 L and 1000 L IBC’s.
WHEN & WHY USE IT?
• FortisTM is recommended on all cereal crops at the flag leaf stage.
• Crop lodging is caused among others (K deficiency, Mn deficiency, too much rain
and wind...) by a weak straw strength.
• Yield and grain quality losses to lodging could be significant as it hampers gain fill
and may lead to premature sprouting.
• Copper and Manganese are key micronutrients for the process of lignification,
which allows for the thickening of the straw.
• Manganese is a trigger for the shikimate pathway and plant health.
• Zinc stimulates the use of Phosphorus and enhances metabolism.
• Boron is an important component for cell wall structure.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• FortisTM improves lignification and straw strength and help prevent lodging.
• FortisTM corrects Copper, Manganese, Zinc and Boron deficiencies.
• FortisTM improves chlorophyll production and photosynthesis.
• Given the role of Copper for pollen fertility, FortisTM contributes to ergot prevention
and seed quality.
For other Omex Products, Click Here or go to https://www.ynotgoatsltd.com/pages/omex-price-list