WHAT IS IT?
• A potassium product for in-furrow and foliar application.
• The dual action of the acetate and hydroxide forms makes this fertilizer readily
available and fast-acting.
• When used in-furrow with a starter liquid fertilizer, the product dissociation into an
acetate and a potassium moiety helps reduce tie-up and improve nutrients availability.
• Low salt index with a neutral pH.
• Free of chloride.
• Seed and plant safe.
• Compatible with most commonly used liquid fertilizers and pesticides.
WHEN & WHY USE IT?
• To prevent development of potassium deficiency or correct it when it occurs.
• Add to the liquid fertilizer blend when seeding into coarse-textured or alkaline soils.
• Use throughout the season when farming soils with high levels of Ca2+, Mg2+.
• Highly recommended during drought.
• Potassium in the seed row improves availability and uptake early-season.
• Applied at herbicide timing, potassium helps prevents deficiency and crop lodging.
• Use to supplement a well-balanced soil fertility program.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• Correction of potassium deficiency.
• Helps in the prevention of crop lodging.
• Keep good water flow in plants during periods of hot and dry weather.
For other Omex Products, Click Here or go to https://www.ynotgoatsltd.com/pages/omex-price-list