WHAT IS IT?
• K50TM is a concentrated formulation of potassium with an analysis of 0-0-33.
• It is formulated to allow a faster uptake and translocation of potassium.
• It quickly addresses the crop’s need and mitigates or corrects deficiency.
• The product is available in 10 L jugs, 450 L and 1000 L IBC’s.
WHEN & WHY USE IT?
• Use to prevent or correct potassium deficiency in all crops.
• Highly recommended when the conditions don’t allow the soil to transfer soil-applied
potassium (waterlogging, hot & dry conditions, high humidity conditions, high Mg soil,
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• K50TM improves nitrogen use efficiency.
• In tuber crops, K50TM increases marketable yield and tuber sizes; improves tolerance
to drought and frost; improves processing qualities and fry color.
• K50TM also reduces internal blackening and hollow heart and the mechanical damage
• Being a potassium product, K50TM reduces storage losses and enhances storability
and shelf life of produces.
• Sprayed on the leaves K50TM helps the plant create an environment that wards off leaf
pathogens such as late blight, powdery mildew and botrytis.
• Better potassium status prevents crop lodging.
For other Omex Products, Click Here or go to https://www.ynotgoatsltd.com/pages/omex-price-list