WHAT IS IT?
• Seed dressing for application onto cereals and oilseed prior to seeding.
• Unique formulation with high concentrations of Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc.
• The Gel Rheology TechnologyTM keeps the highly concentrated product suspended and
helps with seed adhesion and drying out.
• The product is available in 10 L jugs, 450 L and 1000 L IBC’s.
WHEN & WHY USE IT?
• Cold and wet conditions and when seeding into a dry soil.
• High pH soils, heavy manure land, soils with high organic matter.
• Sandy and light-textured soils.
• Western Canadian soils are Zinc deficient and the harvested grain from these soils
is low on Zinc.
• Zinc is required for energy production and protein synthesis.
• Phosphorus and Zinc are key drivers for an optimum germination and vigor.
• Zinc aids in the prevention of maturity delays.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• Quick emergence and establishment of the seedlings.
• Good root development and biomass.
• Advanced days to maturity.
For other Omex Products, Click Here or go to https://www.ynotgoatsltd.com/pages/omex-price-list