WHAT IS IT?
• TPA® stands for Thermo Poly Aspartate.
• Highly polymerized and negatively charged beta protein.
• Biodegradable and lasts 120 days in the soil.
• The product is available in 10 L jugs, 450 L and 1000 L IBC’s. Also available with PGRs.
WHEN & WHY USE IT?
• Used in starter fertilizer to reduce the binding of phosphorus with Ca2+, Fe3+ or Al3+.
• Applied in alkaline soils with high content of Ca2+ and in acidic soil with high levels
of Fe3+ or Al3+.
• By reducing the tie-up, TPA® increases nutrient availability.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• Improved root development and growth.
• Better nutrient availability and uptake visible in tissue tests.
• Increased tuber count in potatoes with an even size.
• Improved marketable yield in potatoes.
For other Omex Products, Click Here or go to https://www.ynotgoatsltd.com/pages/omex-price-list