OPAL® INSECTICIDAL SOAP
• Opal® Insecticidal Soap is a contact insecticide that controls a variety of common
garden and crop pests. The easy-to-apply spray can be used indoors, outdoors,
and in greenhouses.
• Opal® Insecticidal Soap does not persist in the environment and can be used
up to the day of harvest.
MODE OF ACTION
• Opal® acts in two ways: (i) suffocation and disruption of the structure and permeability
of insect cell membranes, resulting in death; (ii) via direct contact
with pests and has no residual insecticidal activity once the spray has dried.
• Opal® is effective on aphids, earwigs, mealybugs, spider mites, psyllids, pear
and rose slugs (sawfly larvae), soft brown scale, whitefly, and other common
garden and crop pests.
• Opal® can be used outdoors, indoors and in greenhouses on vegetables, fruit trees,
houseplants, ornamental and shade trees, bedding plants, shrubs, and flowers.
• Opal® may be used up to the day of harvest and does not persist in the environment.
• Re-Entry Interval if used indoors: 12 hours.
• Pre-Harvest Interval: 0 days.
For other Omex Products, Click Here or go to https://www.ynotgoatsltd.com/pages/omex-price-list