WHAT IS IT?
• CFIA-registered supplement: Reg. # 2018085A, Fertilizers Act.
• It is a natural extract of Yucca schidigera, a plant that grows in some
of the harshest environments.
• YuccaTM is a rich source of steroidal saponins as well as other stress-alleviating
compounds and antioxidants.
• Saponins are natural surfactants and wetting agents.
• When added to the spray tank, saponins from the Yucca extracts reduce the surface
tension, hence facilitating the spread of fertilizer solution onto the entire leaf.
• When applied onto the soil with liquid starters, Yucca extract acts as a wetting agent
reducing the formation of dry spots or water channels. This improves nutrients
and water uptake in the root zone.
WHEN & WHY USE IT?
• The product is recommended on all crops including field, horticultural and vegetable
crops as well as fruit trees, turf and ornamentals.
• Include low doses with all sprays or soil applied fertilizers.
• Use with fertilizers to enhance efficacy and improve hydration and coverage.
• Saponins are known for their stimulatory activity of growth and development as well
as their protective effect against biotic and abiotic stresses.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• Better spread and improved coverage of the foliage.
• Improved water use efficiency (WUE).
• Protection against dehydration, excess UV and heat.
For other Omex Products, Click Here or go to https://www.ynotgoatsltd.com/pages/omex-price-list