WHAT IS IT?
• FeRRoGREENTM is a liquid fertilizer formulated with 3% Fe in EDDHA form.
• The EDDHA-chelated Orth-Ortho form of Iron is the most available form in-furrow
in a variety of soil conditions.
• The product is available in 10 L jugs, 450 L and 1000 L IBC’s.
WHEN & WHY USE IT?
• FeRRoGREENTM is recommended on a wide variety of field crops, ornamentals, turf,
vegetables and fruits trees to mitigate or correct iron deficiency.
• It is most effective when applied during the vegetative growth stage.
• The best application is in-furrow but the product can also be applied by drip irrigation,
drenching or side-dressing.
• Soybeans interveinal Iron chlorosis is a nutrient deficiency that leads to the yellowing
of the foliage and stunting of the plants.
• It is a yield limiting factor in many areas where soils are calcareous with a limited
availability of Iron.
• The symptoms typically appear a few weeks after seedlings emergence as interveinal
chlorosis on the first trifoliate leaves. The leaves eventually turn yellow with dark
green veins with necrotic edges that may progress to the center. The entire plant dies
if the severity of the deficiency is high.
• Due to the poor Iron translocation in plants, the new growth becomes more affected as
the deficiency intensifies.
• The symptoms tend to show up in irregularly shaped spots randomly distributed across
• Iron uptake is believed to occur through the root tip. However, recent findings have
shown that the majority of usable Iron is absorbed through the root hairs.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• The usage of FeRRoGREENTM in-furrow on soybeans, grown in area with low-,
moderate- and high-iron chlorosis prevalence, prevented and/or corrected iron
chlorosis and led to a prolonged “greenness” of the leaves.
• The application of FeRRoGREENTM in areas with calcareous and high pH soils, prone
to develop iron deficiency, has shown a correction of the shortage and a prevention of
• Keeping the leaves green prevented a decrease in photosynthesis rate and
carbohydrate translocation, hence preserving yield.
Click Here for Price(MRSP)