WHAT IS IT?
• pHix® is a water conditioner formulated with a stabilized Sulfur.
• It creates an ideal environment in the spraying tank for maximum herbicide efficacy
by reducing water hardness to levels below 50 ppm.
• pHix® has also an acidic nature that allows lowering the pH of the spray solution
• The product is available in 10 L jugs, 450 L and 1000 L IBC’s.
WHEN & WHY USE IT?
• Use with glyphosate at pre-burn and for crop desiccation.
• Traditional spray water has a level of hardness of 100-800 ppm and a pH of around 7.5.
• The Sulfur fraction in pHix® causes Gypsum to precipitate out of the water thereby
improving the water quality.
• pHix® lowers the solution pH to the point where Glyphosate cannot be chemically tied
up with positively charged ions such as Calcium, Magnesium and Iron, which are the
source of water hardness.
• Improves solubility of other Phosphate-based pesticides.
• Benefits of “facilitated diffusion” from the urea-based component of pHix®.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• pHix® improves water quality, which is critical to herbicide performance and efficacy.
• pHix® is much more effective at lowering the pH in the spray tank compared to
• pHix® has a low usage rate.
• A 10 L jug can treat 400 acres at 5 US gal/ac spraying volume.
• pHix® is extremely economical.
For other Omex Products, Click Here or go to https://www.ynotgoatsltd.com/pages/omex-price-list