WHAT IS IT?
• CFIA-registered supplement: Reg. # 2017129A, Fertilizers Act.
• Agriflora SoilTM is a microbial supplement designed to enhance plant growth
and development, nutrients uptake, the overall health, yield and quality.
• Agriflora SoilTM is formulated with a consortium of two PGPR
(Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria) from the genus Bacillus;
a naturally-occurring beneficial.
• It’s seed, plant and user safe.
WHEN & WHY USE IT?
• The product is recommended on all crops including field, horticultural
and vegetable crops such as potatoes, soybeans, corn, legumes, brassicas
• PGPR Bacillus interacts with crops, resulting in:
°° an increase in production of phytohormone such as auxins and
gibberellins, which activates growth and development;
°° a better root growth and colonization of the rhizosphere;
°° an increase in bio-availability of some essential nutrients such as N, K,
Fe, Ca and Mg;
°° a better solubilization of phosphates;
°° a facilitated growth and development in the presence of stress such as
high salinity and poor soil.