WHAT IS IT?
CalMax is a fully water-soluble fluid emulsion 10-0-3 product containing 11.0% calcium and a balanced range of micro elements.
- It is specifically formulated for use as a foliar fertilizer and can be applied to many crops, including fruits, vegetables and turf.
- The product is available in 10L jugs, 450L and 1000L IBC’s.
WHEN & WHY USE IT?
- Calmax is formulated with calcium, which is taken up in the plants by mass flow but immobile in the plant. A constant supply is recommended to avoid shortages and deficiencies.
- Calcium helps to improve the absorption of nutrients, as it is a nutrient carrier in both soil and turf grass tissues. In the soil it helps control the water movement and conductivity which means it can deliver more nutrients from the soil solution. In the turfgrass, calcium helps regulate water and nutrient uptake by the roots and the movement throughout the plant.
- Calcium is also important for roots and shoots structure early on in the season.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Strong vigorous plants.
- Cell walls are strengthened, which increases disease and pest tolerance.
- High calcium levels in the tissues.
Click Here for Price(MRSP)