WHAT IS IT?
• CalMax Complete® is a reacted Calcium formulation.
• It contains high analysis of Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Nitrogen,
and micronutrients (10-0-3, 11% Ca + 0-28-19 + micropackage).
• CalMax® is formulated with the AXM TechnologyTM that allows for a better uptake and
translocation of Calcium.
• The product is available in cases of 10 L (Calmax®) + 6 L (CalMax Complete®), 450 L
+270 L, and 1000 L +600 L IBC’s.
WHEN & WHY USE IT?
• CalMax Complete® is recommended on all crops, especially fruits and vegetables.
• Calcium is taken up in the plants by mass flow but is immobile in the plant.
A constant supply is recommended to avoid shortages and deficiencies.
• Calcium is important for roots and shoots structure early on in the season; during
flowering and guidance of pollen tubes; and during fruits maturation and bulking.
• A typical application should cover these three phases of growth and development
(i.e., for potatoes: CalMax Complete® is recommended at tuber initiation, then 2-3
times after that within 10-14 day intervals each.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• Strong and vigorous plants.
• High Calcium levels in the tissues (leaves, stems, tubers).
• Better pollination, less misses in pod crops and less flower abortion.
• Better skin set in tuber crops and less hallow heart.
• Higher firmness in soft fruits, allowing for a better storability and tolerance
to harvesting and handling of the produces.
• Reduce bitterpit and other internal disorders induced by the lack of Calcium.