WHAT IS IT?
• EliteTM is a CFIA registered plant growth regulator (Fert. Act # 2016005A)
• It contains auxins (Indole-3-Butyric Acid, IBA), cytokinins (6-Furfurylaminopurine,
Kinetin) and gibberellins (Gibberellic acid, GA).
• The product is available in 2 x 6 L cases.
WHEN & WHY USE IT?
• EliteTM is recommended on a variety of field crops, vegetables and fruit trees.
• EliteTM is for use with in-furrow applied starter fertilizer, through drip irrigation or as a foliar.
• The product contains auxin, which is known to activate cell elongation by increasing
the level of elasticity of the cell walls.
• Auxins stimulate ethylene production and inhibit the growth of buds.
• They also promote adventitious and lateral root growth and development.
• EliteTM also contains kinetin, which is the only Canadian registered cytokinin that can
be used on a variety of crop species.
• Kinetin increases the rate of cell division, differentiation and growth.
• It delays senescence in plant tissues, increases flower set, fruit formation and side
• The GA contained in EliteTM enables seed to overcome dormancy and promote the
activity of the alpha-amylase, sprouting and emergence.
• GA affects cell elongation and can increase seed and fruit set when applied
• The combination of these three families of plant growth regulators, at the right
dosage, under stress condition, can lead to a substantial enhancement of growth
and development, seed and fruit set and ultimately yield.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• Stimulation of root growth and emergence early in the season.
• An increase in the number and size of flowers/fruit, plant weight, root weight,
crop quality and yield while reducing the effects of environmental stress.
Click Here for Price(MRSP)