WHAT IS IT?
• Low salt index liquid foliar fertilizer with Nitrogen and high Zinc content.
• Highly soluble and available form of Zinc.
• The product is available in 10 L jugs, 450 L and 1000 L IBC’s.
WHEN & WHY USE IT?
• On most crops grown in Canada as our soils and grains contain lower contents of Zinc.
• Recommended for crops grown on high pH soils, sandy and light textured soils, high
organic matter soils, heavy manured or limed land, heavy textured soils with high K
or Mg and any soils showing low Zinc contents.
• Use to prevent or correct Zinc deficiency, especially under cold wet conditions.
• Use to improve grain quality and seed vigor.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• Foliar Advance ZnTM promotes cell growth, secondary root development,
formation of new leaves, vigorous shoot growth and an improved stress tolerance.
• Foliar Advance ZnTM prevents/corrects Zinc deficiency and increases Zinc content
in the tissues.
• When applied at the milk/soft dough stage in cereals, Foliar Advance ZnTM increases
the Zinc and protein content of the grain.
• The increase in Zn content automatically decreases Cd content especially in durum
wheat and flax.
• Excellent response to Zinc by pulse crops, oilseeds and cereals.
For other Omex Products, Click Here or go to https://www.ynotgoatsltd.com/pages/omex-price-list