WHAT IS IT?
• Isoway RTU® is a de-icing and an anti-icing agent that is safe, easy to handle, long
lasting with visually measured results.
• It is a liquid ready-to-use formula with 25% Potassium Acetate.
• It produces no ammonia upon breakdown.
• Potassium Acetate deicer is approved by Pacific Northwest Snowfighters.
• The product is available in 10 L jugs, 450 L and 1000 L IBC’s.
WHEN & WHY USE IT?
• Isoway RTU® is for use on footpaths and public thoroughfares and anywhere ice poses
a risk to pedestrians and users.
• Safer for use on concrete, wood and near plants and vegetation. It is also non-harmful
to vehicles and equipment.
• Isoway RTU® is supplied as a ready-to-use liquid formula which is easy to handle with
no protective clothing required.
• Unlike salt, Isoway RTU® is non-corrosive.
• Compared to salt, Isoway RTU® remains effective on ice at temperatures as low as -25°C.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• Isoway RTU® rapidly penetrates the snow pack, quickly breaking the bond between ice
and the ground surface and allowing easy removal by brushing or shoveling.
• Isoway RTU® remains on the ground to inhibit further ice formation on the treated surfaces.
For other Omex Products, Click Here or go to https://www.ynotgoatsltd.com/pages/omex-price-list