WHAT IS IT?
• OrganomexTM is the industry standard for certified fertilizer for organically-grown crops.
• It’s a liquid suspension fertilizer derived from organically-certified, non-GMO ingredients.
• OrganomexTM is an effective multi-purpose fertilizer based on plant extract and
• It has a guaranteed analysis of 6-2-4 to supplement Nitrogen, Phosphorus
and Potassium and many other essential nutrients.
• There is no ‘live’ material in the product.
• OrganomexTM is formulated to be rapidly taken up by both the foliage and roots so that
beneficial results are achieved quickly and economically.
WHEN & WHY USE IT?
• OrganomexTM is recommended for all crops including turf, horticultural, field crops,
vegetables and fruit crops, shrubs and trees and in greenhouses and nurseries.
• OrganomexTM contains a well-balanced combination of nutrients that encourage strong
and healthy growth in fruiting and flowering plants.
• It does not exhibit any phytotoxicity, therefore ideal for seedlings, transplants and
stressed plants where conventional fertilizer application may cause leaf burn or
• OrganomexTM is a source of Calcium, which is vital for cell wall formation and maintenance.
• OrganomexTM contains a high level of Calcium in a slow release form.
• Kali Vinasse is a co-product from sugar beet refining and contains 40% Potassium as
• OrganomexTM also contains Nitrogen derived from a hydrolysed sugar beet protein
(Amino Pro) and micronized Phosphorus.
• It acts as a sticker/spreader for other foliar nutrients, improving the efficacy of the spray.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• Due to its Calcium levels, OrganomexTM helps prevent physiological disorders such as
blossom end rot in tomatoes, bitter pit in apples, soft berried fruit and black heart
• The organic constituents of the product (proteins, amino acids and globulins)
decompose slowly to provide additional nutrient release and an improved
microbial/earthworm activity in the soil.
For other Omex Products, Click Here or go to https://www.ynotgoatsltd.com/pages/omex-price-list