WHAT IS IT?
• Seed dressing for application onto pulse seed (peas, lentils, chickpeas, … ).
• Calcium-based seed dressing.
• Rhizobia-friendly formulation.
• The Gel Rheology TechnologyTM keeps the highly concentrated product suspended
and helps with seed adhesion and drying out.
• The product is available in 10 L jugs, 450 L and 1000 L IBC’s.
WHEN & WHY USE IT?
• When seeding into wet and cold conditions or when the top soil is dry.
• Low pH soils, heavy manure land, soils with high Nitrogen levels.
• Sandy and light-textured soils.
• Heavy textured soil with high Mg content.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• Early emergence and a better stand.
• Extensive root growth.
• Better nodulation.
• Better Nitrogen use efficiency and preservation of yield.
For other Omex Products, Click Here or go to https://www.ynotgoatsltd.com/pages/omex-price-list