WHAT IS IT?
• A sulfur product for in-furrow and foliar application.
• Formulated with Thio form of sulfur that is readily available and fast-acting.
• Also an excellent source of ammoniacal nitrogen that is quickly absorbed by the plant.
• Low salt index with a neutral pH.
• Seed and plant safe.
• Compatible with most commonly used liquid fertilizers and pesticides.
WHEN & WHY USE IT?
• To prevent development of sulfur deficiency or correct it if it occurs.
• Add to the liquid fertilizer blend when seeding into coarse-textured or
highly alkaline soils.
• Use throughout the season when farming soils with high levels of Ca2+, Mg2+.
• Sulfur in the seed row improves early-season availability and uptake of phosphorus.
• Sulfur helps reduce phosphorus tie-up.
• Use to supplement a well-balanced soil fertility program.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• Correction of sulfur deficiency.
• Balanced ratio of N:S.
• Less leaching of sulfur under heavy rain or irrigation.
For other Omex Products, Click Here or go to https://www.ynotgoatsltd.com/pages/omex-price-list