WHAT IS IT?
• OrganoHume is a liquid formulation of extracted humate from leonardite ore.
• OrganoHume is generally combined with existing soil applied liquid or granular starter fertilizers formulations to improve phosphorus uptake, soil CEC and the overall health
of the plants.
WHEN & WHY USE IT?
• In the soil, OrganoHume will greatly influence the overall fertility of that soil.
• The use of OrganoHume in liquid foliar application is beneficial because the plant will
be able to uptake and utilize the nutrients in the solution more effectively.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• OrganoHume promotes plant growth and root development, which results in improved
plant health and production.
• It also increases and enhances microbial activity aiding in the maintenance
of soil health.
• OrganoHume acts as a natural chelating agent, binding to nutrients in the soil.
A plant’s roots absorbs these nutrient compounds which effectively increases
the efficiency of the plants uptake of nutrients and decreases nutrients losses
caused by leaching.